Sunday, February 28, 2010

Breaking Dawn

The time was now. It was time to take the next step in her relationship with Edward. He had asked her to marry him and of course she accepted. To their surprise Charlie was okay with the fact that Bella was grown up and it was now time for her to get married. But it was up to her to tell Renee.

Alice planned the perfect wedding, a perfect dress and most importantly a perfect groom. It was only a matter of days before Bella was transformed into a vampire so they could really be together forever. Or so she thought.

Edward planned a romantic getaway, or you could call it a honey moon, to the one and only Esme Island. Bella didn’t know where they were going because nobody would tell her. The island was small, private and beautiful.

An accident happens and they have to cut their trip short. Bella was pregnant. But how could this be done? Edward was an immortal how could she be pregnant? Even Carlisle did not know how this surprise had happened.

This baby inside of Bella was making her sicker and sicker and it made Jacob sick to see her like this. The farther along the pregnancy went the more she wanted him to be around.

The baby wasn’t like most babies. It was part human and part vampire. Because it was part vampire, Bella thirsted for blood. The baby grew fast and the pregnancy was soon to be over.

The baby had to be removed and Bella was dying. Edward had to change her now or watch his new wife die. He made the right choice and decided to change her. But after she does that means that the baby has to hunt with them because she craves blood.

Somebody see’s her and a war is about to begin. The Volterra is coming again and Edward has finally fulfilled his promise that he made to them so long ago.
The theme of the book is about the ups and downs of marrying a vampire. All the text supports that theme, because the whole book is about it. I don’t relate to this theme much, because I haven’t been married and I don’t plan to get married for like another ten years. But if I was given the opportunity to marry my soul mate even though he wasn’t human I would do it and I would take in all the good and bad things and let them help me in the future.

Text to me. Again I don’t relate to this theme much but if I was given the chance to marry a vampire and have a baby with him, I’d probably do the same things which Bella and Edward did.

Text to world. This relates to the world a lot because when teens get married there are always ups and downs. Sometimes it doesn’t work out, and other times it does. It’s just a chance some teens are willing to make.
I would recommend this book to anyone who has read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, likes romance and intense books, and likes a happy ending. I think this because if you haven’t read the other books then there is no point in just randomly choosing to read Breaking Dawn. This book is intense and romantic, so that’s why I recommend it to people who like those kinds of books. I am half and half on the happy ending thing because sometimes I like it and other times I think that Stephenie Meyer shouldn’t have ended it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment