Sunday, December 20, 2009

Edward Vs. Jacob

Okay, first of all, I am in love with Jacob Black. I am just a small school girl who has a HUGE crush on Jacob. I have to admit, I used to be obsessed with Edward Cullen, but after watching New Moon, the second movie to the Twilight Saga. After watching it I realized how creepy, stalky, ugly, wierd, dangerous, horrible and rude! He totally leaves Bella in Forks and expects her to live without him and then he shows back up and thinks that nothing changed and everything can go back the way it was! Ah! It drives me crazy! And I cannot believe that Bella actually took him back! After everything he put her through! She still opens her arms to him! Grrr...

While Edward was gone, Jacob mended her heart, and fell in love with her. They are meant to be! Not Edward and Bella! That is just absurd! Well anyways, I think that she would be more safe with a werewolf then a vampire. Sure, a werewolf can get mad and transform, but Jacob could never hurt Bella! He could not hurt her! He would not hurt her!

Of course you can always argue the point that Jacob did not imprint on her and that is where I come in! I am the girl for Jacob! But, since Mrs. Stephenie did not include me in her romance series I am not really an option here. So, let's get back to the book. In Eclipse, Jacob kisses Bella and tells her that he loves her. That is where she is supposed to realize that she loves him too!

Then, finally, at the end of that book she does realize it, but still insists on choosing that filthy bloodsucker! It makes me sick to my stomach! He is so revolting and disgustingly ugly! Ew! And then you look at Jacob, tan, muscular, sensitive, sweet, and just plain sexy! How can you chose Edward?

No comments:

Post a Comment