Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finding A Christmas Present!!!

So, this year, I have become really great friends with some boys and girls in my neighborhood. We hang out at least once a week and we usually do the same thing every time we hang out! We play murder and give back scratches :). The back scratches are a long story, made for another blog entry. But one of my friends that I'm going to keep a secret had an incident where we saw his underwear. Ha-ha, that’s another story too, but that's not one I'm going to share with you! But for Christmas we girls thought that it'd be funny if we got him some new underwear for Christmas! So, I'm going to tell you about the embarrassing moments we went through to get them to him.
First, we had to get my mom to take us to Wal-Mart to buy them. My mom by the way thinks that our idea was brilliant. Ha-ha. Once we were there we went to the men’s section for underclothing. We guessed the size he would wear by opening one of the packages and me trying them on. They were a little big but since he's a guy he should fit in them better. And if you know him then you would know that he is very muscular and small. After we determined what size he would be we got one of every kind that there were there. We wanted power rangers but they didn't have any. We also wanted hot pink, silky boxers but unfortunately they were out.
We were laughing so hard that we couldn't contain our feelings and we were soon jumping, screaming and laughing at the top of lungs. We didn't want any men to see us carrying around thirty bags of underwear so we got a cart, tossed them in, and got clothes to pile over them. We then went to a deserted aisle and laid them out so that we could decide which ones best fit him. He and my other friend are really close and we joke around that we are all married, so we are polygamists. Since we didn't have any rings to signify our relationship with each other, we got matching boxers to all have!
We were in the self-checkout line when we scanned one of the bags twice, we pressed the cancel an item button and to our dismay, it read: 'Please wait for assistance.' My friends and I freaked out and an overweight man came to our rescue. He laughed and we all turned bright red with embarrassment. After he left we just about died with laughter. That day couldn't get any funnier.Once we got back to my friends house we wrote all other the underwear saying, "LOVE WIFE 1 and LOVE WIFE 2!"
It really was the funniest thing ever. We called our "hubby" and told him that we were giving him his present so he had to be ready! After he opened it, he wasn't embarrassed he just laughed and said: "At least I don't have to ask Santa for them!" We laughed together and left. A pretty boring ending I know...but it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment