Sunday, November 8, 2009

Night full of Fun

So a few nights ago I had the opportunity to go hang out with some people from my neighborhood. I hate to admit this but I wasn't really looking forward to it. What I really wanted to do was go hang out with my bestie, who I haven't hung out with all weekend, but instead I went to hang out with the people in my neighborhood.I first got there and we ate some dinner, by the way I ate twenty five burritos and four chicken nuggets. But knowing me, you shouldn't be too surprised about how much I eat. I might be really skinny but I could eat everything we had in my house within a week, no joke.
My friend, let's call her Bettie, was so stoked that the guy she like was coming over. He was going to be there any minute and she was about to jump out of her skin.My other friend, let's call her Lizzie, was really excited for the guy she liked to come over. I felt a bit left out, knowing that I didn't like anybody that was coming, but I got over it and was excited for them. The guy that Bettie liked, let's call him Ginger, showed up and we all got into the hot tub. It was a bit awkward because of the way they act around each other, Lizzie and I were in one corner trying to entertain ourselves until the guy she liked, let's call him Hairy, came.
Hairy was going to be late because he had to meet with one of the church leaders in our neighborhood so we didn't stay in the hot tub long and we got out and ate hamburgers. (I know, I just ate but I'm a growing girl and I was hungry, as a matter of fact, I'm eating right now.) Lizzie and I went downstairs after eating and turned on the movie Superstar, if you haven't ever seen it, I recommend that you do because it is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen!
After that movie we put in Elf. If you haven't seen Elf then that is just sad. It's my favorite Christmas movie!As we watched Superstar and the first half of Elf, Ginger and Bettie held hands and cuddled. Lizzie and I almost gagging at the thought, laughing quietly we slowly starting falling asleep. There was about twenty minutes left of Elf when the doorbell rang and down ran Hairy. Hairy is the life of the party and after he arrived the fun began.
We finished Elf, not really paying attention to what was going on because we were laughing and joking too much.Hairy chanted these exact words, "Kiss her! Kiss her!” to Ginger and Bettie but knowing that they wouldn't do it, he gave up. Hairy acted himself and made us all laugh. He showed us how to fake kiss, and let me tell ya, that was probably the highlight of the whole night. Hairy knew that I danced and asked me to show him some cool moves.
Let me tell you something, that boy is like a board, he is not flexible at all. He may have an amazing six pack and a great body but he cannot, I repeat, cannot bend. For the rest of the night, we girls taught him something new that he could try, but he only ended up failing.
I thought that this night wouldn't be fun but it turns out, it was a blast! It was filled with embarrassing moments, scary moments, funny moments and last but not least just plain fun moments. I hope that everybody gets a chance to have a fun night like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment