Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trying to Pull and All Nighter

Have you ever tried to pull an all nighter? It's harder than you think. Especially when you have the two people who love to sleep in all their spare time. Usually I'm not like this but lately I have been. My best friend for life has been staying with me and we were planning to pull an all nighter. We had three main things to help us stay awake. They are: Do Batman in front of our friends house, go toilet papering, and going into the hot tub.
Doing batman is really fun and it is kind of a tradition for when my bestie stays with me. What we do is we get dressed in the darkest clothes we have. We do our hair and make-up all funky and then grab a big blanket. Since it is cold outside we wrap ourselves in the blankets and walk the half mile to his house. When we are there, we ring the doorbell and run back out to the street. Once he answers the door we pull up our blankets so it is like a cape and run around chanting, "Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! BATMAN!" We do it a couple times and then just run back to my house.
Toilet papering. It is also known as T.P-ing. I do not like to use that slang because it just does not sound right. We were going to toilet paper our other friend Harry Potter. (That's his nickname because of an experience we had with him...but I do not think I should share that with you…sorry!) It is not that we dislike him because really, our lives would be so boring without him, but we were going to do that because Toilet Papering is fun! Even if it is illegal.
I have a hot tub and a swimming pool in my back yard so in the summer, my house is never boring. But now that it is winter we only have my hot tub. And it snowed all over the top of it so we could not clean it out yesterday. Pooy I know. I love getting in the hot tub because it gives you something to do and it keeps you awake...you cannot really fall asleep in a burning hot, hot tub now can you?
If you were wondering if we actually pulled the all nighter, the answer is no. We did not even make it passed one in the morning. Well, I did. I made it to four, but it is not fun staying up all night by yourself, so I fell asleep. But if we did not watch a movie we probably would have stayed awake. Maybe next time we try to pull an all nighter, I will make a list of everything we should not do. I really do want to pull an all nighter; it is just hard to do. Because you get so tried...someday I will do it. I’ll be happy that day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment