Sunday, October 11, 2009

AdDiCtInG fAcEbOoK

How many people ready this already have a facebook? Actually don't answer that...I am pretty sure 90% of you do, so you don't need to tell me if you do or not. Have you ever noticed that when you are on facebook, the world around you sort of drifts away and you are in your own little world? Well, I have noticed it and I am pretty sure most of you have too.
There are just so many things to do on facebook. You can upload pictures, look at other peoples pictures and profiles, you can take quizzes, you can instant message your friends, and play lots of fun games. There are soo many things you can do on it that it is addicting! You can spend hours and hours on it everytime time you just get on to update your status or accept a friend request.
In my opinion, facebook is a blast but it is too addicting. I find myself on it hours a day and it's starting to affect more than just me. So, what I'm trying to say is, maybe make a time limit when you are on facebook if you have a problem with staying on for long periods of times. I am pretty sure it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment