Sunday, October 11, 2009

Being Bored

I have decided that being bored is dumb. Though it does happen to people, I still think it is dumb. I mean come on, why does there have to be a time where you have nothing to do and nobody can hang out? I think it is just plain stupid. So, what I have thought of doing is something spectacular, in my world. And for your information, yes I do sometimes go to this place where I float on clouds and play with fluffy cats. Okay, that was a joke, but I have made a list of things that you can do when you think you are getting bored, so that you really don't get bored and your life then gets better.
  1. You can take a shower and get ready for the day again.
  2. You can watch every movie in your house, which by the way will take a couple days if not a week.
  3. Call some random person in your address book that you have not talked to in a long time and talk to them for as long as you can.
  4. Make some yummy foods.
  5. Surf the web for stupid things to do.
  6. Watch five minutes of every show that is on the T.V.
  7. Run around outside acting like a gorilla. (And as a matter of fact, yes I was even thinking that you should scratch yourself and make ooo ahhh sounds.)
  8. And last but not least call your friends!

So you see with my list of things to do, you shouldn't get bored, and if you do...that is your own darn fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment