Monday, October 19, 2009

S'mores!!!!!

Have you ever really thought about making the perfect smore? Well I have! I've been at my friends cabin the passed weekend, (which is why I didn't do my Honors English assignments! I know, naughty me!) and I have found the way to make a perfect smore! And I'm gunna tell you the secret! Are you ready? I hope so! Okay, shh...(I'm whispering) its what's in the smore that counts! You need three things! A gram cracker, hersheys chocolate....and.....A MARSHMALLOW!!! Haha, so you see every ingredient is very important and I'm going to tell you why!
First you have to have a gram cracker! Without the gram cracker your going to have a marshmallow with melted chocolate and it's going to get all over you fingers and hands and face and it will just be a big, huge mess. It also gives it kind of like a sweet and salty taste because it isn't all sugar in there!
Second you have to have hersheys chocolate! Without the chocolate your going to have a gram cracker with a toasted marshmallow on it. It's going to be dry and crumbly and just plain. The chocolate adds this wonderful touch to the smore that makes you want to have another...and another...and another! Chocolate is a comfort food and without it you can't even call a smore a smore!
And third you have to have a marshmallow! Haha, it's kinda silly to think of a smore without a marshmallow because we all know that it isn't a smore without a marshmallow or chocolate or a gram cracker! The marshmallow is just so fluffy and sweet and creamy and delicious...just reading this makes my mouth water...haha...I LOVE SMORES!
So, you see, all of these are very important factors, and without them you aren't going to have a delicious, melt in your mouth, warm your throat, smore. All you need are those three things and of course a heat source, and then all your worries and just slip away because that smore is going to take you to your happy place and that will be your happy hour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment