Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Countdown

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to be fifteen years old. You have no idea how excited I am about that. Just to show you how excited I am for it, I'm going to tell you a little information I just found out...
  1. My exact birthday is in 20 hrs. and 55 min.
  2. My exact birthday is in 1255 min.
  3. My exact birthday is in 75300 seconds.
  4. My exact birthday is in less then 1 day!!!!!!

I hope you now know that I am super duper excited to be fifteen! And I'm that excited for three reasons.

  1. I get my drivers permit
  2. I'm less then a year from sixteen and...
  3. I'm a year older!

So, yeah! I feel like jumping up and down...up and down...I'm soooo happy! And after I turn exactly fifteen at four fifty-five, I'll start the countdown for my super sixteen! Yaya! :) Tomorrow's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment